Orografica Srl was founded in 1999 by Flavio and Mariano De Pretto who, by combining their craft skills, began to enrich books and small publications with the hot foil embossing refined technique.
Their determination has led them to be a point of reference in this fascinating world, especially in the cosmetic, publishing, pharmaceutical, food, wine and high fashion sectors.
The goal is always to provide a product of the highest quality and beauty, rapid customer response combined with detailed and prompt quotes.
The process is obtained through an engraving / cliché which is fixed on the platen, and then heated.
The foil is interposed between the substrate to be printed and the engraving / cliché; when the latter presses against the sheet, the heat detaches the coloring layer of the foil which is applied to the sheet itself.
It is the only printing technique capable of bringing brilliance and metallic effects, which never lose their shine; both on paper, on cardboard and even on plastic and other supports. But the foils do not just give metallic effect finishes, such as gold, silver or similar to gold leaf, but they are also available in a wide variety of pastel, pearly and holographic colors.
STANDARD HOT STAMPING
HOT FOIL RELIEF EMBOSSING
Gold, Silver, Pastel, Metalized, Pearl, Holographic.
from 25×35 to 80×120
APPLIED PRINTING MACHINES
1 Stella Heidelberg 25×35
2 Saroglia 56×74
1 Rotativa 73×104
2 Rabolini 75×105 – 80×120
3 Autoplatine 75×106
To make the hot printing service more effective and faster we have installed a graphic design department within the company with the insertion of a numerically controlled pantograph, for the preparation of the brass, magnesium, brass clichés + relief in contemporary and punches for dry relief traditional M / F.
The department ensures a sale to companies that carry out hot foil stamping and embossing process.
- Magnesium/Brass/Aluminium Cliché for hot printing up to h. 7 mm.
- Cliché for brass and aluminium contemporary + thermosetting resin embossed stamping.
- Cliché for blind emboss magnesium/polymer up to h. 7 mm + Nylon polymer.
- Clichè for blind emboss magnesium female / magnesium male
- Cliché for blind emboss brass female / brass male.
- Cliché for Braille embosser.
- Clichés for American die cutter.
- Cliché for magnesium letterpress processes up to h. 7 mm.
- Cliché for curved embossment.
- Nylon Polymer for letterpress applications up to h. 0,94 mm or h. 1,75 mm.
- Special processing: Fixing holes, svasature , textured foiling, screenings, incastri in appoggio.
- Design and Graphic Reconstruction.
Via A. Meucci, 73/75
36057 Arcugnano (VI) Italy
Phone number 0444 287900
quotes and information
Graphic files management for work preparation, clichés, film, logistics organization.
Account management, invoices, payments.
Fill out the form below for information or quote requests: